13 - 15 November 2012
15 November 2012 6:00 pm ET
- 65 Marcus Dr., Melville, NY
- Monday, November 12, 2012 by scheduled appointment only. Please contact Chris Jock to schedule an appointment.
- 4480 North Point Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21219
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012 by scheduled appointment only. Please contact Chris Jock to schedule an appointment.
Featured Items to be added soon.
1 - 30-Ton Amada Pega 3040-40 Turret Punch Press w/Large Quantity of Punches
1 - 175-Ton Niagara HD-175-8-10-ADC Press Brake w/Back Gauge and Large Quantity of Dies
1 - 15-Ton Niagara IB-15-3-4- Press Brake w/Large Quantity of Dies
1 - 48” Niagara IR4 10 Gauge Power Shear
1 - Kalamazoo SL350 Cutoff Saw
1 - Wells W9 Cutoff Saw
1 - Timesavers Model 119 MN0HD Belt Sander
2 - Miller Syncrowave 350 Constant Current AC/DC Arc Welders
1 - Eubanks Model 2700 Wire Stripper
1 - Eubanks Model G7450 Wire Stripper
1 - Eubanks 6215 Wire Pre Feeder
1 - Fryer VB 40 3-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center, w/Anilam 6000 Touch Control and (20) ATC
1 - Fryer VB 60 3-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center, w/Anilam 6000 Touch Control and (20) ATC
1 - Do All 2612-H Bandsaw w/DBW-15 Welder
2 - 2-HP Bridgeport Vertical Mills, w/PF and DRO
1 - KO Lee S918HGRE Surface Grinder
1 - Amada CSH-220 Corner Shear
1 - Haeger HP6-B Pemsetter
1 - Strippit Super 30/30 Power Punch
2 - Clausing 2276 SS Drill Presses
1 - 4,000-Lb. Yale 40VX Forklift
1 - 2,000Lb. Clark ST20B Powerworker Electric Walk Behind
4 - 1,000Lb. Mobile Die Lifts
2 - 10-HP Quincy QGS10 Air Compressors
Quantity of Kurt Vises, Double End Grinders, Drill Presses, Grinding Booths, Stock Racks, Vidmar Cabinets, Power Tools, Tooling, Maple Top Work Stations, and much more.
NOTE: All items will be sold FOB at the Melville, NY Facility for those items requiring rigging. All lots will be loaded for buyers and/or their shippers at no cost.
- All items will be sold FOB at the Melville, NY Facility for those items requiring rigging.
- The removal deadline is November 27, 2012 for Melville, NY assets.
- Removal for assets in Baltimore is by scheduled appointment only and will be held December 3rd thru 12th 2012 with hours of removal between 10:00am – 3:00pm ET daily.
- All rigging for this auction will be performed by Northrop Grumman. No outside riggers will be considered for this sale.
- All items will be sold FOB at the Melville, NY Facility for those items requiring rigging. All lots will be loaded for buyers and/or their shippers at no cost.
- Removal hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET daily.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed into the corporate office at 248-254-9995.