12 - 13 December 2012
13 December 2012 7:00 pm ET
Monday, December 10, 2012 at 9:00 AM PST
All parties that wish to preview the assets must schedule an appointment no later than Thursday December 6th 1:00pm EST. Please contact Chris Jock at 443-945-2315 to schedule an appointment. Facility policy is that only US Citizens will be permitted on-site for preview. Driver’s License or State / Federal Issued ID will be required at check in. No recording devices will be permitted on-site, including cell phones with cameras.
Featured Items to be added soon.
- Ransome, Aronson and Panjiris Positioners
- Ransome Rolls
- Lincoln, Hobart, and Miller Mig and Tig Welders
- Aronson Manipulators
- 24,000-Lb. Taylor Lift Truck
- Caterpillar Generator
- And More
- Removal is by scheduled appointment only.
- Removal dates are Monday, December 17 thru Friday, December 21, 2012.
- All lots must be removed by Friday, December 21, 2012, no extensions will be granted.
- All buyers vehicles will be required to weigh in on scale upon arrival and departure.
- Facility policy is that only US Citizens will be permitted on-site for removal. Driver’s License or State/ Federal Issued ID will be required at check in.
- No recording devices will be permitted on-site, including cell phones with cameras.
- All rigging for this auction will be performed by Northrop Grumman. No outside riggers will be considered for this sale.
- All items will be sold FOB for those items requiring rigging. All lots will be loaded for buyers and/or their shippers at no cost.
- Removal hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET daily.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.