As awarded by the Receiver “Russo Corp.” – to Liquidate The Assets of “ a Major Canadian T-Shirt Manufacturer”
Spring Knitwear Canada Online Auction
Quality Offering - Cut & Sew Knitting Operation
7 March 2013
7 March 2013
Standort 291 Progress Avenue Toronto, Ontario CanadaFind Location
Besichtigung Wednesday, March 06, 2013
Sale Contact: Odd Knudsen email@example.com 647.991.6905
Featured Items to be added soon.
- (30) Circular Knitting Machines: 16” to 34” by Monarch, Gonag-Lih, Jiunn-Long; As New as 2004
- Flat Knitters by Stoll & Maysuya
- (10) Atlanta Attachments Auto Hemmers
- (60) Juki Sewing Machines; Off Arm Machines; Double, Triple and Four Needle Sewing Machines; Sergers, Button Hole Tackers
- (35) Brother Single/Double Needle Sewing Machines, Tackers, Sergers
- (6) Kansai Multi-Needle Sewing Machines
- (40) Yamato, Union Special, Merrow, Mauser, Pegasus Siruba Sewing Machines, Sergers, Multi-Needle Machines, Tackers
- Autex (2003) Punt Auto Spreader
- (55) Sections of 72” Wide Cutting Tables
- CRA/Rex/Eastman Cloth Spreaders
- Nedco E-Z Fold Model LS4100 Long Sleeve c/w Model 2000 T-Shirt Folder, Labeler, Bagger, Stacker Conveyor
- Fusing Machines
- (3) OMG Model T2 Turners
- (4) Unimac/GA Braun/ADC Industrial Front Load Washers
- Muira Steam Boiler Model LX-50 (2002)
- New York/Hoffman Steam Presses
- Fabric Carts, Canvas Portable Bins, Support Equipment
- Industrial Pallet Racking (50) 42”W X 24’ High w/Mesh Decking
- (3) Sullair/Gardner Denver Screw Compressors
- (2) CAT Electric Reach Forklifts
- 2004 International Truck Model 40S, 20’ box, S/A
- Inventory Including Raw & Dyed Yarn, Greige Goods, Dyed Fabric, Bolts of Fleece & Fabric, Finished T-Shirt Inventory, Trims, Findings, WIP
- IP/ Trade Name, Customer List, Website, Drawings, etc.
- The removal deadline is March 22, 2013.
- Removal hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET daily.
- Anyone operating a scissor lift, fork-lift, overhead crane, or other material handling or industrial machine must have proof of suitable training to operate such equipment.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.