24 - 31 January 2013
31 January 2013 6:00 pm ET
Earlier by appointment. Contact Tim Pfister at 847.313.4747 to schedule an a preview appointment.
Featured Items to be added soon.
- Process Pumps
- Check Weighers
- Metal Detectors
- Packaging lines
- Form Fill & Seal machines
- Material Handling
- Portable Tanks
- Air Compressors
- Pallet Wrappers
- Mapp Gas System
- Stainless Steel Silo Storage Tanks
- System Parts
- Repair & Service Parts
- Removal is by appointment only. Please contact the appropriate person below at each location to arrange for your removal date and time.
- Richmond - Mark Gossett at 765.973.2265
- Topeka - Rob Ginder at 785.224.9229
- Bowling Green - Barry Howard at 270.392.0889
- The removal deadline is February 15, 2013.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed into the corporate office at 248-254-9995.
- All potential riggers or anyone operating machinery (fork lifts, etc.) must provide Hilco Industrial, LLC with an insurance certificate meeting specified insurance requirements for each auction. Hilco Industrial, LLC's fax number is 847 897 0861. You may contact the Grand Rapids office at 616 732 1800 x18 with any questions.