Now through 30 April 2015
29 April 2015 11:00 am CT
27 - 30 April 2015.
9AM - 4PM CT
Or earlier by appointment
Founded in 1969, Techline USA has always strived to meet the needs of clients with respect to functional workspaces and storage. Techline furniture and cabinetry can be found in homes, businesses, and medical buildings throughout the United States. Assets of a Former Techline USA Manufacturing facility in Waunakee, WI are at auction, including late model CNC woodworking equipment, Consisting of:
- High Capacity Double & 4-Sided Edgebanding Lines
- Contour Edgebanding
- CNC Machining Centers & Panel Saws
- Boring & Dowel Insertion Production Line
- Vector Revolution 180 CNC Contour Edgebander, 2010
- Weeke BHP200 CNC Machining Center, 2007
- Homag BST100 Feed Through Bore Dowel Production Line, 2000
- Homag KFL/21/04/22/QA/25/3 Double Edge Banding Line, 2001
- Weeke BHX500 CNC Machining Center, 2008
- IMA Compact PC Edgebander with Doucet Return, 2000
- Holzma BAZ20/50/16/2/K CNC Machining Center & Edgebander, 1998
- Weeke BP145 & BP85 CNC Machining Center, 2000
- Altendorf F45 ELMO Sliding Table Saw, 2000
- Altendorf F45 Sliding Table Saw, 2002
- Koch Sprint PTP Dowel Drill & Inserter, 2001
- Homag KF62/08/QA/15/1 Double Edgebanding Production Line
Sale offered in partnership with:
- Removal Deadline – 22 May 2015
- Removal Hours – Monday – Thursday 7 AM - 4 PM, Friday 7 AM - Noon
- Buyers are responsible for arranging their own removal.
- Assets remaining on site after the removal deadline are subject to abandonment or a min. fine of $500/day payable in advance of removal.
- PreQualified Riggers:
- Arco Machinery Movers
Contact: John Parsons
- Big Red Machinery Movers, Inc.
Contact: Dale Kochanik
- Gorham Industrial LLC
Contact: James Gorham
- Northern Illinois Machinery Movers
Contact: Mike Soto
- Reynolds Transfer & Storage, Inc.
Contact: Elijah Reynolds
- Logical Solution Services, Inc. (TRANSPORTATION ONLY)
Contact: Michael Height
- Standard Removal Terms
Anyone performing removal/decommissioning of machinery must provide insurance with a min. of $2M general aggregate, $1M (or statutory limits) workman's comp, and name the following as certificate holders and additional insured:
Hilco Industrial LLC
50 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite 450
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Techline USA, LLC
500 S. Division St.
Waunakee, WI 53597
Please see Rigger Information for details.