- Abgeschlossene Verkäufe
Now thru 1 October 2014
01 October 2014 11:00 am ET
29 - 30 September 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Southern Architectural Woodworking produced high-end architectural woodworking building components. They have been recognized nationally and regionally for prime high-end craftsmanship and attention to detail. They are known throughout the industry for creating everything from simple hospital nursing stations and secretarial kiosks to corporate conference rooms, office suites, doors, trim, staircases, paneling and flooring. The materials with which work include Honduras Mahogany, Walnut, Hard Maple, Cherry and exotic woods. Founded the company in 1983, the company operated from a 55,000 square foot facility containing a number of well-maintained woodworking machines.
- Komo VR512 CNC Router
- Homag Optimat KL75/A3/S2 CNC Edgebander with Doucette Return
- Holzma Optimat HPP81/42-CAD Panel Saw
- Weinig U17A 5-Head Moulder
- CML Griggio Gand Rip Saw
- Diehl VS-81 Veneer Splicer
- Toyota FGCU35 LPG Forklift Truck
- Altendorf F-45 Sliding Table Saw
- Weima WL-6 Scrap Wood Grinder
- SCMI T-110B Shaper
- SCMI F410 16" Jointer
- Oliver 261 36" Planer
- REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Buyers without an appointment may be turned away
- Site Contact: Kenny Sommers 803-691-0918
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: October 24, 2014
- No payment will be accepted on site
- Standard Removal Terms apply.