27 - 29 June 2012
- CNC Gear Hobbers - (4) Yr 2006 Kashifuji & Liebherr LC-82
- CNC Gear Inspection - Klingenberg P-26
- CNC Turmat Triflex
- CNC Horizontal Machining Centers - (3) Makino A-71 & (1) G&L HMC170
- CNC Turning Centers - Mori Seiki, Hardinge, Star
- CNC Twin Spindle Turning Centers - Muratec MW 120G
- CNC Combination Lathes - Techno Wasino
- CNC Centerless Grinders - Gold Crown & Cincinnati
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- CNC Gun Drills
- CNC Cutter Grinders - Anca & Walter
- CNC Grinders - (10) Magerle, Weldun & Landis
- CNC Straighteners - Galdabini PAS4
- Fanuc Gantry Mounted Robots
- Inspection Equipment
- Heat Treat
- Rolling Stock
- Fabricating Equipment
- Tool Room
- Overhead Cranes
- Office Equipment
Removal of hand-carry and palletized items only is June 29, 2012 through July 13, 2012.
No removal on July 4, 2012 (Plant is closed).
- All machinery & equipment must be removed by August 10, 2012, No exceptions.
- Standard removal times 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed into the corporate office at 248-254-9995.
- Buyer may use the machinery mover of their choosing provided that the machinery mover has provided Hilco with certificates of insurance confirming coverage in compliance with the required limits and must review and accept ACH (Ford) Construction Safety Procedures & Requirements for any company working onsite. Anyone doing removal must attend a safety meeting and perform pre-task analysis with safety personnel at the plant before work commences.
- Insurance requirements are as follows:
- Occurrence type General Liability with limits of not less than $3 Million combined single limit per occurrence
- Auto coverage covering all owned, non-owned and hired vehicles, with limits of not less than $3 Million combined single limit per occurrence
- Workman’s Compensation for statutory limits or a state certificate of self insurance, and employer’s liability insurance for not less than $1 Million per occurrence
- Must name Hilco Industrial, LLC as additional insured
- Rigging consideration is closed for this auction. If you would like to do your own rigging, please contact Val Moody at 616.732.1800 for insurance requirements.