|Auction SMS |
Get notified by text message when the Auction begins. Please include your Country Code.
15 October 2019
15 October 2019 2:00 pm CET
Ch. De Champ-des-Filles 7,
CH-1228 Plans-les-Ouates (GE),
***(15 minutes from Genève Airport)
Note - Re-registration is required to participate in this Online Auction
Company Description: Machining and Sub-assemblies of structural parts in Titanium / Inconel / Hard material for the military and commercial aerospace industry.
Typical part samples: Attachment Track,Roller Track, Empennage casing, Fan frame, Structural parts, flap hange etc
For Sale By Private Treaty:
- Pietro Carnaghi AC20TM/1600 Vertical Turning and Milling Lathe (2003)
- MCM Jet Five Mirror 5 axis Machining Centre SN: 1450-03 and 1451-3 (both 2003)
- MCM Clock FMC 5 axis Machining Centre SN: 1283-01(2001) and 1024-98 (1999)
- Heckert Starrag STC 1000 5-axis CNC Machining Centre (2007) SOLD
- Forest-Liné BMO Gantry Type Vertical Machining Centre SN: V1-1250-or-N2092 (both 1990)
Machines Available In Online Auction -
Lot 30: Kitamura Mycentre HX630i Horizontal Machining Centre (2003) SOLD
Lot 31: Kitamura Mycentre 6 Vertical Machining Centre
Lot 32: Oerlikon FB1V Bed Mill
Lot 33: Caser F40 x 1250 Radial Drill
Lot 52: Schaublin Type 102 Lathe SOLD
Lot 55: Deckel Maho MH600W CNC Milling Machine SOLD
Lot 56: Mikron WF 2 Milling Machine SOLD
Lot 57: Schaublin 53N Milling Machine SOLD
Lot 58: Magerle Surface Grinder SOLD
Lot 59: Jungner Tool & Cutter Grinder SOLD
Lot 60: Jones & Shipman Tool & Cutter Grinder
Lot 61: Jones & Shipman Cylindrical Grinder SOLD
Lot 76-99 small cutting tools for the machines
Lot 100: BROWN &SHARP-LEITZ PMM-C/MM, Type 16.2.10-B3; CMM (2001) SOLD
Lot 105 DEA GLOBAL C IMAGE, Type 09.12.08, CMM (2002) SOLD
Lot 110 MICRO TECHNICA CYCLOP, Comparator/Optical Profile Inspection
Lot 111- 146 Measuring/Inspection Tools SOLD
Lot 175 – Lot 299 CUTTING TOOL & TOOLHOLDERS
Lot 300 - 305 Handling Robots
Lot 310 - 324 Cranes
Fill the full form to register for the Online Auction. Please include your Country Code.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: TBD
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.