Now Through 17 March 2015
17 March 2015 11:00 am PT
16 - 17 March 2015
or earlier by appointment
Process Fab Inc. (PFI) was a full-service precision aerospace manufacturer specializing in production engineering, design, machining, fabrication, welding and flight hardware assembly. PFI’s 150,000 square foot fabrication/machining facility houses contemporary high-speed and large diameter CNC manufacturing equipment all served by a variety of overhead and jib cranes. Some of the featured items include the following:
- Mainland Youji VTL-1600 CNC Vertical Lathe (2011), 50” Table, Fanuc Oi Mate-TD Control
- Flow 713633-1 Waterjet CNC Cutter (2006)
- Awea SP-3016 CNC Bridge Type Vertical Machining Center (1998)
- Shibaura FP 20/40 Mill, 12’ Table, Retrofit Fanuc Oi-TD CNC Control
- Kia Model KBN135 CNC Boring Mill (2002), Fanuc 16-M Control
- Giddings & Lewis 70-H6-T, 6” Table Type Horizontal Boring Mill with updated GE Fanuc CNC 4 Axis Control
- Overhead Bridge Cranes (up to 10 ton capacity) with spans ranging up to 100'
- Miller Welders, Miscellaneous Tooling (Tool Holders, Cabinets, Drills, Grinders, Lathes, Jigs, Work Benches, Mills, etc.) and assorted forklifts electric and propane (Toyota, RMF, Hyster, Yale, CAT, TOW MOTOR) ranging from 2,900 to 40,000 capacity
- Buyers are responsible for removal. Hilco does not provide shipping.
- Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Removal Contact: Ian Reynolds - 505.507.7208 email@example.com
- Removal Deadline: 3 April 2015
- No removal until payment is received in full.
- Payment will NOT be accepted on site.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
Pre Qualified Riggers include:
Red Line Machinery Movers, Inc.
Contact: Bernis Crist