Closing 4 December 2015
04 December 2015 11:00 am CT
Earlier Preview By Appointment Only, Contact Ed Cervac, (847) 849-2935 For the Wheaton Location, Contact: Mark Horn (630) 665-2200 x 135 - firstname.lastname@example.org For the Cherry Valley Location, Contact: Wally Abraha (815) 332-7548 - email@example.com
The former Solar Screw Corp. is now part of other Illinois facilities. Their services included the manufacturing of cold headed parts, custom metalforming services and secondary capabilities for the automotive, appliance, electrical, hardware and office furniture industries. Various types of screws, bolts, rivets and fasteners were manufactured at this facility.
- Sacma SP-01 High Speed DSSD Cold Header
- Itami NST-4 High Speed DSSD Cold Header
- Waterbury-Farrel #1 2-Die 4-Blow Header
- (2) Chun Zu CDH-52 2-Die 2-Blow High Speed Cold Headers
- Nakashimada PF-860 2-Die 3-Blow Cold Header
- (2) Itami HT-6L Long Stroke 2-Die 2-Blow Cold Headers
- National 34HSLS DSSD 3/16" Cold Header
- Chun Zu CBF-133S 3-Die 3-Blow Bolt Former
- (2) Chun Zu CBF-63S 3-Die 3-Blow Bolt Formers (1995 & 1988)
- Warren WS-1000 High Speed Slotter
- Chun Zu DPR-85 Automatic Flat Die Thread Roller
- SASPI GV2-10-S3D High Speed Flat Die Thread Roller
- Union 3R High Speed Flat Die Thread Roller
- Fastener Engineering PF-6000-12 Uncoiler
- RMG 3/16" Wire Drawers
And Much More
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: December 18, 2015
- REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Contact Steve Murray, 630-665-2200 x 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers:
Arco Machinery Movers & Sales
Contact: John Parsons
Rameco International, Inc.
Contact: Raphael Bershadsky
Contact: Josh Key