13 December 2016 - Remaining Assets To Be Sold Online
12 December 2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm CT
or earlier by appointment
The closure of this facility offers a unique opportunity for producers of large dies/molds, complex frames, sub-assemblies, cylinders, and rolls to purchase large capacity CNC machine tools and CNC cylindrical grinders at a fraction of the cost of new and with immediate delivery. These machines will be sold through a live, webcast auction sale on 13 December, however, select machine are available for immediate inspection, sale and removal.
Goss International supplies presses and finishing systems – including the most automated and productive web offset presses in the world – for magazine, newspaper, packaging, catalog, direct mail and other printing applications. The company is differentiated by its printing process knowledge, engineering expertise, high-tech industrial manufacturing capabilities and ability to execute and support large-scale capital equipment projects.
The company is headquartered in Durham, New Hampshire and has major manufacturing centers in North America, Asia and Europe as well as a global sales and support network.
CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- (3) Okuma MCR-30BII 5-Face Double Column Gantry Type
- (2) Okuma MCR-20A 5-Face Double Column Gantry Type
- (2) Mazak FJV-35/120 Double Column
CNC MIilling & Turning Centers
- WFL M100/6500 Millturn
- (2) WFL M65 Millturn
- Mazak Integrex 300SY
- Gildemeister CTX-500E
- Leadwell LTC-50BXXL
- (2) Neue Magdeburger CNC 604M
CNC Cylindrical Grinders
- (3) Naxos-Union 63/3250CNC-S Double End
- Fortuna 24" x 120"
- Fortuna 12" x 72"
- Favretto MC/U 400 Angle Head
CNC Horizontal Machining Center
- Kitamura HX500i Mycenter
Test & Measurement
- Zeiss MMZ-G 30-50-20 Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Magnaflux GD-96 Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Schenck CAB90H Balancer
- Zoller Saturn 2 Tool Presetter
- Eitel RP 60
- Dunkes HR16
- Elb 24" x 72" CNC Horizontal Surface Grinder
- Lodge & Shipley 26." x 96" Lathe
- Monarch 24" x 120" Lathe
- Mazak 20" x 80" Lathe
- (3) Rockford Planers – to 32" x 90"
- Tool & Cutter Grinders
- Vertical Milling Machines
- Horizontal & Vertical Band Saws
- CAT T125D 12,500-Lb.
- Hyster S120XL 12,000-Lb.
- (2) CAT TC100D 10,000-Lb.
- Toyota 42-6FGCU25 5,000-Lb.
- Yale GLC050 5,000-Lb.
- Clark CGC25 5,000-Lb.
- Genie Z-34/22N Aerial Lift
- Tennant 6700 Floor Sweeper
- Tennant 6500 Floor Sweeper
- Tennant 220 Floor Scrubber
- Tennant T20 Floor Scrubber
- Over (1500) CAT 50 Tool Holders
- Large Quantity of Perishable Tooling
Offered in partnership with
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal Deadline: 31 January, 2017
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Plant will be closed 22 December - 3 January.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers include:
Davis Industrial Sevices
Contact: Ben Davis
Contact: Justo Moreno