Bids must be submitted by 28 February 2018
By appointment only
This sealed bid sale is an excellent opportunity for municipalities, fleet operators, sports teams, entertainers, brokers/dealers and individuals to purchase meticulously serviced and maintained motor coaches and buses. The fleet also includes trucks, vans, SUVs and trailers. These vehicles were formerly owned by the Saskatchewan Transportation Company (STC) and were used to service (25) public transportation routes throughout the province.
In addition to this sealed bid offering, Hilco Industrial will be conducting a live, onsite webcast auction sale of the STC vehicle maintenance facility located in Saskatoon, SK and corporate offices located in Regina, SK. The auction sale will be held on February 1, 2018 at the Saskatoon facility. Visit the STC auction sale page for more information and to register.
Motor Coaches & Shuttle Buses
- (3) Mercedes Sprinter Dur-A-Bus (2016)
- Ford F-550 Crestline (2016)
- Freightliner XB Stallion 800 (2012)
- Freightliner Odyssey (2011)
- (5) GM Aero Elite (to 2009)
- (16) MCI D4505 (to 2011)
- (6) MCI D4500 (to 2007)
- (2) MCI D4000 (to 2002)
- (2) MCI 102-DL3 (to 1996)
- (7) MCI 102-D3 (to 2000)
- (31) CJay & ITB (to 2016)
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 23 March 2018
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.