|Catalog Coming Soon|
Please note, the current lot catalog is a preview of the available equipment. Complete catalog coming soon.
20 May 2020, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CT or earlier by appointment
Since 1972, WWL Industries has provided metal fabrication, sub-assembly, welding and machining operations for all mechanical components needed in the oil and gas drilling industry. They are the OEM for the BDW equipment line including drawworks, compounds, rotary tables, clutches and gerotors. In addition, their capabilities made WWL one of the largest machine shops in West Texas. The featured equipment available for sale from this 90,000-square foot facility include:
- Weiler E-50 x 2000 (New 2011)
- Kingston 40” x 240”
- Kingston 30” x 240” (New 2012)
- Kingston 30” x 120”
- Kingston 30” x 80” (New 2012; 3-Available)
- Summit 28” x 160”
- Summit 24” x 120” (2-Available)
- Mazak 24” x 120” (2-Available)
- Kingston 22” x 120”
- Kingston 22” x 90”
- Richards 120” Vertical Turret Lathe
- Scheiss 65” Vertical Turret Lathe
- Scharmann 5” Horizontal Boring Mill
- Collet & Englehardt 5” Horizontal Boring Mill
- Sunstrand OM-4 Omnimill Horizontal Machining Center
- Summit 5H & 6H Radial Arm Drills
- Milling Machines - Vertical, Horizontal & Universal
- Grinders – Surface, Carbide & Drill
- Fellows 36-12, 36-6 and 61 Gear Shapers
- Morey 12-VS Vertical Shapers
- Gould & Eberhardt 36” & 48” Gear Hobbers
- Lorenz 68” Gear Hobber
- Lees-Bradner Gear & Spline Hobbers
- 750 & 300-Ton Horizontal Presses
- ESAB & Koike Flame Cutters
- Lincoln & Miller Welders (25+ Available)
- Ransome & Weldmore Welding Positioners
- Saws – Horizontal, Vertical & Cut-Off
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: 22 - 29 May 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: 22 May - 19 June 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.