15 May 2018 10:00 am ET
14 May 2018 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or earlier by appointment.
Maris Machine was a family owned Canadian company founded in 1996, specializing in the manufacturing of machined and fabricated parts for the power generation, oil & gas, wind turbine and aerospace industries.
The 44,000-square foot facility, located in Brampton (Toronto), Ontario, accommodates an impressive array of boring, milling and turning machines, including (6) CNC horizontal boring mills ranging from small table-type to large floor-type machines, some with contouring heads and deep hole drilling capabilities; (4) CNC vertical turret lathes & boring mills up to 118" and as new as 2017; and (3) CNC lathes with swings to 87", centers to 180" and 12" bores. There is also metal fabricating, welding and general plant & production equipment available.
CNC Horizontal Boring Mills
- 5.9" Toshiba BP-150.R22 (New 2009)
- 5.1" Toshiba BF-130B Floor-Type, (2) Rotary Tables - Available for Sale Prior to Auction
- 5.1" Toshiba BP-130.P40
- 5.1" Toshiba BP-130.R22, Rotary Table
CNC Vertical Boring Mills
- 78.7" Toshiba TUE-200 (New 2009)
- 62" Homma TAC-12
- 118" Morando KN-30 (Rebuilt 2014)
CNC Vertical Turret Lathe
- 118" O-M VTLex3000 (New 2017) - Available by Private Treaty Sale Only
- Gurutzpe B1400/3 CNC 4000 x 700
- American 87" x 64.5", 12" Bore
- American 80" x 180"
- Coetz HB6000BS (New 2014)
- Yang DV-510G x 1600 Engine Lathe (New 2013)
- Havlick Z 3080 x 25 Radial Arm Drill
Tooling & Accessories
- Large Quantity of Tool Holders & Perishable Tooling
- Angle Plates
- Rotary Tables
- Contouring Heads
- CAT V250B 25,000-Lb Forklift
- (9) Lincoln & Miller Welders - to 600-Amp
- CRANES NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: Small items by 18 May 2018, Large items by 15 June 2018.
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
Contact: John Szabo