- Looking for a particular machine to help complete a process?
- Looking to expand your capacity or modernize your facility?
- Looking for support equipment to gain efficiencies in your day-to-day operations?
- Looking to bring in-house services that you're currently outsourcing?
- Looking to purchase an operational plant to expand your business?
Hilco Industrial serves businesses and individuals looking to buy anything from a small shop machine to an entire business.
Our sales offer opportunities for expansion, no matter what industry you're in. We make it easy to purchase machinery and equipment from dozens of industries at the lowest possible cost. With our new website, you can even save items you look for often and sign up for emails about particular types of machinery.
Our auction events are best-in-class, prepared and conducted by knowledgeable professionals in every type of manufacturing. We provide buyers with the forum and the tools to purchase the right machinery for their operation. We offer three types of sales:
- Webcast auctions offer buyers the choice of attending in person to bid, or participating from their own home or office.
- HilcoBid Online auctions allow you to bid on our user-friendly website during a designated period of time. You can place your maximum bid and let the system bid for you when someone bids against you.
- Private treaty sales allow buyers to negotiate with the seller through a Hilco project manager. You can find information about how to bid privately on the sale page.
Creating an Account
With an account you can:
- Select preferred equipment categories
- Save searches
- Create Watch Lists
- Two-click auction registration
New to Hilco Industrial auctions, or to auctions in general? Looking for information about private treaty sales? Here are a few resources to help you get familiar with buying from Hilco.
- Terminology: Learn the definitions of some of the phrases you'll see throughout the website.
- FAQ's: Answers to the most common questions about Hilco Industrial sales.
- Payment Information: Acceptable forms of payment and terms.
- Removal Information: Buyer responsibilities and resources for picking up your machinery and equipment after purchase.
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale: The basic policies applicable to all sales in each region.