Former Assets of St. Marys Paper Corp., As Awarded Through the Court Appointed Receivership to Liquidate the Asset of
St. Marys Paper Corp.
Live Onsite Auction with Internet Bidding
World Class Paper Mill
Major Contents of 700,000 Sq Ft paper mill complex consisting of: paper machine, wood room in-feed system, original new cost of $12,000,000 in stores inventory, slitters, winders, super calendars, pulpwood grinders, paper roll wrap line, electric motors, air compressors, overhead cranes, wheel loaders, locomotives, forklifts, trucks, large lathes, shears, steel inventory etc.
Wednesday & Thursday, June 20 & 21, 2012
Beginning at 10:00 AM ET Each Day
75 Huron St.
Sault Ste. Marie
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET or earlier by appointment. Please contact Odd Knudsen
at 647 991 6905 to schedule an appointment.
|The Following Equipment is Available Immediately for Pre-Sale
Electric Motors - Available Now by Private Treaty
2 - Canadian General Electric 14,000 hp synchronous electric motors, 300 rpm, No. 1046792 model 139685, type TS, 11963 kva, 12,000 volts, 576 amp, 3/60, 36 excitation volts, 14 amp, insulation class stator 1, rotor F, max AMB 40c, open self ventilated
3 - Canadian General Electric 8,000 hp synchronous electric motors, 300 rpm, No. 1034434 model 131153, type TS, frame 6000, 6150 kva, 11,500 volts, 309 amp, 3/60, 100 excitation volts, 12.8 amp, insulation class temp rise, F/80 stator, F80 rotor, max AMB 40c, continuous time rating, Code B enclosure drip proof
Good selection of various hp electric motors
#5 Paper Machine - Available Now by Private Treaty
1 - 1988 Tampella high speed SC A grade paper machine, rebuilt 1995, quality controllers upgraded in 2003, size 208” wide, 184” trim, 110” maximum jumbo reel diameter, 4,600 fpm, 4,000 fpm designed operating speed, 4,200 current operating speed, 380 FSTPD based on 35.5 lbs sheet current production, 454 short tons per day capacity, with basis weight 33.5, Tampella stainless steel pressurized head box, 276” wide, 21,6000 gpm max capacity, 10,000 gpm max with 16,700 gpm consistency @ 1-1/2% including slice inlet & related support equipment, Tampella cantilever type non-removable fourdrinier forming section including wire stretcher, wire guide, wire trim, doctor blades, shower attachment, forming wire, size 205” wide, breast roll, 30”, rubber covered, (13) Deckle foil boards with boxes including (52) foil strips, (4) suction boxes, 199” wide, stainless steel (5) wire rolls, 22” , rubber covered with doctor blades, wire turning roll, 30”, rubber covered, suction couch roll, stainless steel face, 44”, Tampella top forming section with steel frame superstructure, wire stretcher, wire guide, shower attachment, related support equipment, top forming wire, 208” x 72’, forming roll, size 39.4” , stainless steel covered, second rubber covered forming roll, 39.8” roll, 40” x 211” face steel with polycast cover, second press with top roll, 40” steel with polycast over including center roll, 55” x 209” face with Dynarock cover over, third press with 30” top roll, steel with Dynarock over, fourth press with 55” x 209” face with Dynarock over including bottom roll, 40” with polycast cover, (21) felt rolls, 16” x 215” face, (3) paper rolls, 16”, (4) bowed rolls, 10”, (2) DC drive motors, 800/1150-1250 rpm, 550 volts, DC drive motor, 500/1150-1250, 550 volt, (4) DC drive motors, 350/1150, 550 volts, Tampella dryer installation including, (5) sections, felt rolls, Sheahan rope paper carrier, felt guides, felt stretchers, felt cleaners, doctor blades, (38) main paper dryers, 72” x 199” face, 72.6 psi, 460 degrees F, (3) main paper dryers, 60” x 199” face, 72.6 psi, 460 degrees F, (12) doctor blades, (2) paper rolls, 16” x 201” face, (82) felt dryer rolls, 16” x 216” face, (5) DC motors, (2) @ 200 hp, 550 volts, (3) @ 350 hp, 1200 rpm, 550 volts, Tampella dryer hood with aluminum siding including drop down slides with see-thru windows, (2) air supply fans, lifting arm, roll rest, (2) bowed plastex rolls, 10” x 211” face, (15) paper roll reels including roll rest, P.B. control console, DC drive motor 200/1200, 550 volts, Avatron speed controller unit with related attachment & DC drive arrangement, Measurex system, Nash vessel, vacuum pump, size 16”, VBD & motor 50/1800, snubber tank, Impco disc Save-All (broke filter) size 12’ (24) disc, stainless steel tub, stainless steel hood, shower attachment, repulper screw conveyor, 24” x 20’ on center with reducer & motor and related support equipment etc.
SOLD - Wood Room In-feed System - Available Now by Private Treaty
1 - Installed 2001 (Cost over $13M) wood room in-feed system consisting of: 2001 Bid Canada in-feed system, 100” log length, 30” maximum log diameter, 3” minimum log diameter, 49” log length to grinders, 75M3/hr designed capacity in-feed to debarker c/w in-feed & transfer deck 10’ wide x 40” long, hydraulic drive 10’ x 10.5” transfer deck, long in-feed chain conveyor with (3) spike in-feed rolls 85’ long, CAE model Fuji King KD6/90DT debarker with (3)-30’ modules BQ with VFD motors & reducers 125/1200, sorter in-feed conveyor 4’ x 16’, sorter deck 5’ x 31.5’, sorter camera system, sorter out-feed chain conveyor 4’ x 22”, Huot waste handling system, debarker waste belt conveyor, 42” x 203’, waste collection chain conveyor, two chains, 69” length waste hog in-feed belt conveyor, 42” x 87”, waste out-feed chain conveyor, two chains, 25’ length, sorter in-feed waste conveyor, single chain, 45’ long, waste transfer conveyor, single chain 37” wide belt conveyor, 30” x 57”, control room & DC controls, wood slashing sorting system, Andritz debarker out-feed conveyor 4.5” x 21’ long, slasher in-feed roller conveyor 4’ x 20’, slasher deck 10’ x 23’ long, (4) buting rolls, (2) 62” saw c/w 100/1200 motors, slasher bypass chain conveyor 4’ x 22’, slasher out-feed felt conveyor 4’ x 30’ & related support equipment
Paper Rolls Wrapline System - Available Now by Private Treaty
1 - 1997 Valmet model Hot Pack roll wrapline system, 146” max roll width, 60” max roll dia, 18,214 lbs max roll weight, 16” min roll width, 30” min roll dia, production dependent on roll length, 122” to 146” roll length 29-30 rolls per hour, 22” to 42” roll length 58-60 tolls per hour, Allen Bradley computer controls, (2) paper unwind stands, label printer, Mettler Toledo digital scale & related support system
SOLD - Rewinder - Available Now by Private Treaty
1 - Rewinder # 8 1997 Valmet model Winbelt-SR rewinder c/w (5) slitting heads, 5,000 fpm, 146” max unwind dia, 146” max trim, 60” max unwind & windup dia & related support equipment
(3) Slitter Winders - Available Now by Private Treaty
1 - Winder # 5 1985 Wartisla model KL500 slitter winder, 7,000 fpm max speed, 6,500 fpm normal speed, (9) slitters, 100” max unwind dia, 188” max unwind width, 188” max trim, 7.5” min windup roll width, 60” max windup dia, 24” min windup dia, (2) drums, 30” diameter, Beloit model K1500 actuator rider rolls, edge guide, Wonderware software, slitter bar and assemblies, Trom blower system with blower and motors, roll lowerator platform, tension rolls, (2) DC motors 176 kw, 819 rpm, air cooled, Wartsila unwinding back stand, 195” wide c/w clutch and brake assembly, DC air cooled drive, motor 234 kw-267-400-485 rpm, 500 volts, with instrument control, and P.B. panel
1 - Winder # 6 1988 Valmet model KL500 slitter winder, 184” wide & trim, 8,000 fpm max drive speed, 6,500 fpm normal speed, 100” max unwind dia, 7” min windup roll width, 60” max windup dia, 24” min windup dia, 30” diameter roll capacity including edge guide, Beloit articulating rider roll, slitter bar and assemblies, trim blower with motor, roll lowerating platform, tension rolls, (2) DC drive motors, air cooled, 200 hp, 1180 rpm, 550 volts, instrumentation, Valmet unwinding back stand, 195” wide with DC drive 250/300 hp, 1537 rpm, 550 volts, instrumentation and control panel
SOLD - 1 - Winder # 7 1997 Valmet model Winbelt-M slitter winder, 7,500 fpm, (10) slitting heads, 186” max unwind width, 113” max unwind dia, 184” max trim, 60” max windup dia & related support equipment
(5) Super Calendars - Available Now by Private Treaty
2 - 1985 Wartsila model 10/193” super calendars, 2,850 fpm, 193” wide, (10) rolls high capacity, 100” maximum unwind diameter, 100” maximum windup diameter, chilled iron crown top roll, 25.5” diameter, (5) intermediate paper rolls, 5.5” diameter, (3) intermediate chilled iron steam pressure rolls, 20” diameter, king roll, 30” diameter including drive roller, doctors, tension rolls, glycol, temperature control system with pumps and motors, hydraulic system, cooling fans, Asea main DC drive motor, 800/1200, 500 volts, unwinding stand on supporting steel platform with DC drive motor 56 kw, 3590537-1810 rpm, variable speed, wind-up stand with Asea DC motor 56 kw, 359-537-1810 rpm, P.B.C. station with instrumentation and controller, (2) Roll storage racks, (7) rolls high capacity, supported structural steel frame with related drive attachment & assorted support equipment
3 - 1988 Valmet model 10/193” Opti-Loads super calendars, 193” wide, 3,500 fpm, (10) rolls high capacity, 100” unwind & windup maximum diameter, (3) chilled iron intermediate rolls, 20” diameter, (5) intermediate paper rolls, 25” diameter, top queen rolls, 26” diameter, king roll, 30” diameter, (8) paper fly tension rolls, steel frame housing, unwinding stand and wind up stands, doctor blades, hydraulic units, temperature control units with circ pumps and related equipment, (2) unwind and wind up-stands, motor 75/350-1850, 550 volts, main DC stack drive motor 800 hp, 1200 rpm, 550 volts with air cooled fan, ductwork, Tampella roll storage back stand, (6) rolls capacity with auto hoist and related support equipment
1 - Black Clawson model 148CV kraft pulp hydra pulper c/w stainless steel tub, stand with V.B.D. motor 300/900, 2300 volts, air cooled with duct work, blower and related electrics, Worthington kraft pulper cent single suction pump, size 6 x 4, motor 40/1200
Paper Testing Computers - Available Now by Private Treaty
4 - Technidyne model’s Profile Plus caliper, gloss, roughness, roughness positive units
Tampella Pulpwood Grinders - Available Now by Private Treaty
2 - 1989 Tampella model T1812 double stone hydraulic log magazine grinders, size 67” x 54” face, 160 BDSTPD capacity, electric load governors p/w GE 14,000 hp electric motor, 300 rpm & related support equipment
1 - 2001 Tampella model T1812 single stone hydraulic log magazine grinder, size 67” x 54” face, electric load governors, accessory equipment and instrumentation p/w GE 8,000 hp electric motor, 600 rpm & related support equipment
Waterous Pulpwood Grinder - Available Now by Private Treaty
1 - Koehring Waterous model 48” Waterous Great Northern pulpwood pocket grinder, (2) stones, size 48”, 67” x 48” face, 160 BDSTPD capacity, (3) electric load governors, Watimeter type, (2) Canadian General Electric 8,000 hp electric motors, 600 rpm, 3 ph, 60 cycle, 615 kva, 11,500 volts & related support equipment
|The Following Equipment to be Included in the Auction
(8) Engine Lathes
1 - 1998 Poreba model TCG 160 x 10 roll shop engine lathe, 60” swing x 35’ long bed, ride on carriage, 3/60/575, 180 amp, Fagor three axis digital read-out controller, Hydroflow model FA-20 oil filter system, four jaw chuck, steady, follower
1 - Betram 60” swing x 24’ long bed engine lathe, four jaw chuck, steady, follower
1 - Tos model SN50C engine lathe, 20” x 72”c.c. 2.5” spindle bore, four jaw chuck, taper turning attachment
1 - AFM 16” x 72” c.c. engine lathe, three jaw chuck, 2” spindle bore
1 - Mysore-Kirloskar model Enterprise EP2215 engine lathe, 40” x 150” c.c. size 300GI, 3.5” spindle bore, four jaw chuck, taper turning attachment, coolant
1 - Tos model 630N engine lathe, 20” x 80” c.c., 4” spindle bore, four jaw chuck, steady, taper turning attachment
1 - Modern model 6251X1500 engine lathe, 30” x 60” c.c., 3.75 spindle bore, three jaw chuck, taper turning attachment, coolant
1 - Safop model Leonard 30/360 gear head engine lathe, 30” swing x 20’ long bed, 3.5” spindle bore, four jaw chuck, taper turning attachment, steady
1 - Pearson model 10X.375 hydraulic powered shear, 3/8” mild steel capacity, ¼ “ stainless steel capacity, 10’ long bed, automatic back gauge
1 - Pullmax model P5 deep throat circle cutting shear, 36” throat
1 - Entek IRD model B-200U-25R roll balancer c/w Entek IRD model 290 digital read-out controller, 48.8 kva, 3/60/575
(2) Knife Grinders
1 - Hanchett model MECGK knife grinder, 112” long bed, 16” diameter grinding wheel, 7.5 hp motor
1 - Hanchett model SK24 knife grinder c/w coolant
1 - Fexac model UH universal milling machine, 14” x 71” long table, auto cycle attachment, coolant
1 - Baker Brothers keyseater, 30” x 36” table, geared drive, 3 hp motor
1 - Morrison keyseater
1 - Robax model S64 keyseater, 24” x 24” table
1 - Rockford 24” shaper, power down feed attachment, 7.5 hp motor
1 - Baxter model 475SA horizontal bandsaw, 3 hp, 3/60/575, roller top in-feed & out-feed conveyors
1 - Kalamazoo model 13AW chop saw
1 - Wadkins 36” throat vertical wood cutting bandsaw
1 - Wilton 14” throat bandsaw, 1 hp
1 -Landis model MB-Series 1.5” capacity pipe threader, coolant
1 - Landis type 2” – 4” capacity pipe threader, coolant system, related attachment and motor 5/1800
1 - Landis model SGL bolt threader, size 1-2” capacity, coolant system
1 - Ridgid model 1224 pipe threader
2 - Ridgid model 535 pipe threader
(2) Bearing Pullers
2 - Power Team model Enforcer 55 hydraulic powered portable bearing pullers
(5) Drill Presses
1 - Progress model 5E floor type drill press,
1 - Soraluce model TR1-1600 radial arm drill press, 13” column, 5’ long arm, 36” x 48” drilling block, clamped column, coolant
1 - Strands model S68 gear head floor type drill press
1 - Buffalo floor type drill press
1 - Toolex 12 speed floor type drill press
1 - Peddinghaus model 210/13 universal mechanical ironworker, 4” x 4” x ½” angle capacity
(2) Plate Rolls
1 - Brown Boggs model 81 plate rolls, 49” wide capacity c/w variable speed motor
1 - Brown Boggs 40” wide capacity plate rolls, 2” rolls, hand operated mounted on angle iron stand with related attachment
1 - Brown Boggs 8’ long hand operated box & pan brake
2 - Miller model 400 gas powered portable welders
1 - Lincoln model Square Tig 255 electric powered welder c/w digital read-out controller
1 - Lincoln model Tig 300/300 electric powered welder
1 - Lincoln model Wire Tig 255 electric powered welder
1 - Lincoln model R3R-400 electric powered welder
1 - Hobart model R-400 electric powered welder
1 - Airco model 300 amp electric powered welder
(4) Air Compressors
4 - Atlas Copco model ZR-4A oil free rotary air screw compressors, water cooled, final press 8.5 bar, 693 free air, 350 hp electric motor, 3/60/575
1 - 2003 Atlas Copco model MD600W air line dryer
1 - Ener-Vac model E2DB305 air line dryer, 125 psig, two cylinders with filter
1 - Enerpac model Enercy hydraulic power pack
1 - Portable line boring mill
1 - Kalamazoo cut-off saw
1 - Custom 100 ton capacity shop press
1 - Ransome wood cutting saw, size 18” diameter blade
1 - Epps model Power House pressure washer c/w reel
1 - Mac-Blast sandblasting cabinet c/w dust collector
1 - Custom built 100 ton shop press
1 - Motivation 1,000 lbs capacity freestanding jib crane c/w chainfall
1 - Karcher model HDS-800E electric powered pressure washer
1 - Carolina 55 ton shop press
1 - Custom built steel roll storage racks, Buffalo arbor press, 100 ton shop press, Come-A-Longs, (80) Concrete blocks, 8’ long log end squeeze, Waste compactor
1 - Epps model Powerhouse pressure washer
1 - Victor model VCM 200 track cutter
1 - Hossfeld model 2 hand operated tube bender
1 - Airflow model E-2 exhaust unit
1 - Montague 4” diameter core stretcher machine
1 - Berlin ¾” x ¾” core knotcher
1 - Berlin 4” diameter hydraulic core and metal fastener machine
2 - Montague 4” diameter core and metal squeezers
1 - Berlin 17/8” core knotcher, size
1 - Sonoco model 98-32 core saw, size 80” diameter c/w Provac dust collector
1 - Buffalo 36” diameter exhauster blower
1 - Upton model S1010 core tube cutter, 3” diameter capacity
Quantity of Greenlee job site storage boxes
Quantity of Steel inventory, Hand tools, Tables, Pullmax circle cutter, Pipe shop contents, Legend electric powered shop trucks, Steel beams & plates, Lifting chains & slings
(4) Sound Proof Plant Offices
1 - Mecart 20’ x 30’ long freestanding sound proof portable plant office
1 - Mecart 16’ x 20’ long freestanding sound proof portable plant office
1 - Mecart 24’ x 24’ long freestanding sound proof portable plant office
1 - Mecart 20’ x 20’ long freestanding sound proof portable plant office
Forklift Four Post Hoist
1 - Mohawk 25,000 lbs capacity drive-on four post forklift hoist
1 - Legend model 280H electric powered roll puller cart
(3) Wheel Loaders
1 - 2004 Cat model 980G Series 11 wheel loader p/w Cat model 3406 engine, 29.5 x 25 tires, c/w Denharco model Paralift 55-225 log grapple
1 - 2004 Cat model 966G Series II front end wheel loader c/w Cat 8 yard bucket, 26.5 x 25 tires
1 - 1998 Cat model 966F wheel loader, Cat model 3306B engine, six speed transmission, 26.5 x 26 tires, Cat 8 yard bucket
1 - Case model 721 BXT front end loader c/w blade, bucket & forks
1 - 1975 GE model B-B220/220 locomotive, 50 ton p/w GE model NT855L, 470 hp diesel powered engine
1 - 1952 GE model BB+60/160-4GE-747 locomotive, 80 ton p/w GE model NT855L, diesel powered engine
(10) Railway Flat Deck Cars
10 - Railway flat deck cars, 9’6” wide x 55’ long, for standard gauge track
1 - Toyota model 55 forklift, 10,000 lbs capacity, propane powered, three stage mast, cushion tires
1 - Toyota model 5FBE20-130V electric powered three wheeler forklift, 4,000 lbs capacity, 189” lift, three stage mast, cushion tires, side shift
1 - Toyota model GC15 forklift, 3,000 lbs capacity, 118” lift, propane powered
1 - Toyota model G-30 forklift, 6,000 lbs capacity, propane powered, 118” lift, two stage mast
1 - Toyota model GU-30 forklift, 6,200 lbs capacity, 131” lift, pneumatic tires, propane powered, two stage mast
1 - Toyota model 42-3FGC15 forklift, 4,300 lbs capacity, 149” lift, three stage mast, propane powered, cushion tires
1 - Toyota model 6FGU25 forklift, 147” lift, side shift, pneumatic tires, three stage mast, propane powered
1 - Toyota model G25 forklift, 5,000 lbs capacity, 185” lift, side shift, three stage mast
1 - 2006 Cat model C-6000 forklift, propane powered, cushion tires, side shift, two stage mast c/w Cascade model 50D-BCS bale clamp
1 - Cat model GC 30K forklift, 6,000 lbs capacity, 129” lift, cushion tires, two stage mast, propane powered c/w Cascade model 50DBCS-SD bale clamp
1 - Cat model GC 45K forklift, three stage mast, side shift, propane powered, Accu-Tilt fork level indicator, cushion tires, enclosed cab c/w Cascade bale clamp
2 - Cat model GC 45K forklifts, three stage mast, side shift, propane powered, Safe-Tilt fork level indicator, cushion tires, enclosed cab c/w Cascade bale clamp
1 - Cat model GC30 forklift, 6,000 lbs capacity, 128” lift, two stage mast c/w Cascade bale clamp
1 - Cat model VD50 forklift, 10,000 lbs capacity, 188” lift, three stage mast, propane powered, pneumatic tires
1 - Cat model GC55 forklift, 10,000 lbs capacity, propane powered, three stage mast, Safe-Tilt fork lift level indicator c/w bale clamp
1 - Yale model L83C050GA9083 forklift, 106” lift, propane powered, cushion tires, two stage mast
1 - Mine Master furnace clean-out scooper, 18’ long hydraulic powered telescoping boom, rubber track mounted p/w Kubota three cylinder diesel powered engine, 488 hours
(2) Skid Steer Loaders
1 - 2008 Bobcat model S130 skid steer loader, diesel powered, quick change attachment
1 - Bobcat model 753 G-Series skid steer loader, diesel powered, quick change attachment
1 - Genie model GS-2032 electric powered scissor lift, 800 lbs capacity
1 - Snorkelift model 37TB boom type manlift p/w Ford model VXG-411 propane powered engine
1 - 1984 Western Star model 4842-1 single axle tractor
1 - 1995 Ford model F-Series single axle flat deck truck c/w Hiab model 071AW hydraulic powered boom, 8,000 lbs capacity
1 - Sterling model Acterra 5 ton single axle van truck
1 - International model 1900 single axle dump truck
1 - 1986 Champion model 720 grader
1 - 1995 GMC pick-up
1 - 1988 Dodge pick-up c/w Hi-Way sanding spreader
1 - ITI 20’ long deck tandem axle goose neck trailer c/w 5th wheel attachment
1 - 1999 VKB model CBI 4848 Grizzly flying hammer hog, 48” x 48” opening p/w Toshiba 450 hp electric motor, 1185 rpm
1 - Dresser groundwood tailings shredder, model 65R, size 55” x 45” face, steel feed hopper above, steel grid platform, drive motor 300/500, 2300/4160 volts & related supporting equipment
(14) Overhead Cranes
1 - Kaverit 100 ton capacity overhead crane, 60’ span, top riding end trucks, (2) 30 ton capacity top riding hoists, 140’ of runways & buzz bar
1 - Shaw-Box 25 ton capacity 60’ span twin girder overhead crane, top riding end trucks
2 - Shaw Box 20 ton capacity 85’ span double girder overhead cranes, top riding trolley c/w (2) 10 ton capacity hoists
1 - Shaw Box 20 ton 90’ span double girder overhead crane c/w (2) 10 ton capacity hoists
1 - Shaw Box 15 ton 90 span double girder overhead crane c/w (2) 7.5 ton capacity bridge hoists
1 - Kone 25 ton 90’ span twin girder overhead cranes c/w (2) 12.5 ton capacity hoists
1 - Kone 10 ton capacity single girder overhead crane c/w 10 ton capacity hoist
1 - Northern 15 ton 45’ span double girder overhead crane
1 - Kone 60 ton 70’ span double girder overhead crane c/w (2) 30 ton capacity hoists
1 - Shaw Box 30 ton 65’ span double girder overhead crane c/w (2) 15 ton capacity hoists
4 - Kone 5 ton capacity suspended M.D. roll stacking hoists
1 - Kone 30 ton 25’ span double girder overhead crane c/w (2) 15 ton capacity hoists
1 - Bridge crane 150 ton overhead crane c/w (2) hoists
1 - Shaw Box 30 ton 62’ span double girder overhead crane
1 - Kaverit 5 ton capacity overhead crane, 47’ span, double girder c/w (2) Shaw Box 2.5 ton
capacity underslung hoists, radio controlled, runways & buzz bar
6 - 2004 Honeywell model 4000 Davinci platform precision measuring scanners
Roll Handling System
1 - Valmet roll handling system including: (2) roll stops (5) turn tables (14) slat conveyors totaling 480’ (2) roll kickers, (1) roll elevator (1) upender (1) weigh conveyor
Broke Paper Pulper
1 - Kull pulper, size 8’ x 7’ high, stainless steel tub, stainless steel hood, side entering agitator, model HD24-OOB, size 24” impeller, V B.D. motor 75/1200, 550 volts, (2) Worthington suction pumps, size 4 x 3, and motor 20/1200
Color Mix & Distribution System
1 - 2003 Color mix and distribution system consisting of: Supporting structural steel platform, walkway, guard rails, stairs and control panel, (2) vertical poly supply tanks, size 48” diameter x 66” high on supporting steel stand with port mixer and motor, (2) Ahlstrom primary screens model Moduscreen F4 p/w 200 hp GE DC motors
1 - Color mix and distribution tote system consisting of: (3) Ronningen-Petter SS filters with SS piping on supporting steel stand (9) pumps with circulation attachment and motor, (2) pumps, 108 gph with related attachment and motor
1 - National Starch & Chemical Corp Mixing System consisting of: Supporting piping, instrumentation and controls, SS feed hopper 48” x 48” x 48” on supporting structural steel stand, incline out-feed screw conveyor, 9” diameter x 6’ long, gear reducer & motor, SS mixing tank, size 60” diameter x 8’ high on supporting steel stand with port mixer and motor 3/1800
Portable Steel Logging Bridges
1 - 2007 Lessard Welding 16’ x 40’ long portable steel logging bridge, 83 tons imperial capacity, s/n LW-8340-60
1 - 2005 Lessard Welding 16’ x 40’ long portable steel logging bridge, 83 tons imperial capacity, s/n LW-8340-49
1 - 2000 Iron Bridge 16’ x 30’ long portable steel logging bridge, 100 tons capacity, s/n 000430
Pulp Expert Testing Machine
1 - Metso model PulpExpert groundwood consistency testing machine, s/n EXP-035
1 - Rebuilt in 2009 Andritz Sprout Bauer model 42-1B rejects refiner, s/n 70-825 (Note not installed)
1 - Rebuilt in 2008 Andritz Sprout Bauer model 42-1B-EM tailings refiner c/w screw feeder, s/n 69-916-B08 p/w Reliance 2500 hp electric motor, 1790 rpm, 4160 volts, 300 amps
1 - Rebuilt in 2005 Andritz Sprout Bauer model 42-1B-EM tailings refiner c/w screw feeder, s/n 79-1061 p/w Reliance 2500 hp electric motor, 1790 rpm, 4160 volts, 300 amps
1 - Andritz Sprout Bauer model 42-1B-EM tailings refiner c/w screw feeder, s/n 69-915-A91 p/w Reliance 2500 hp electric motor, 1790 rpm, 4160 volts, 300 amps
1 - Andritz Sprout Bauer model 42-1B tailings refiner c/w screw feeder, s/n 86-1135 p/w Reliance 2500 hp electric motor, 1790 rpm, 4160 volts, 300 amps
3 - Thune pulpwood 75 hp screw press
1 - Ahlstrom model MODUScreen F4 primary P2 screen, slot type p/w 200 hp electric motor, 1190 rpm, 179 amps, 675 volts
2 - Ahlstrom model MODUScreen F4 secondary P2 screen, slot type p/w 200 hp electric motor, 1190 rpm, 179 amps, 675 volts
Sodium Hydrosulfite System
1 - Sodium Hydrosulfite feed screw system c/w FMC model Syntron power pulse controller
Two Color Dye System
1 - Bran-Luebbe two color dye system c/w Allen Bradley model Panelview PLC controller
1 - DSW dewatering screen system
Make Down System
1 - 2007 Kemira Fennosil model 2811 make down system c/w bag hopper feeder, stainless steel holding tank, transfer pumps, AccuRite bulk solids metering system, LCV model PONOO2185 controller system, Allen Bradley model Panelview 550 controller & related support equipment
1 - 1999 Sunds Defibrator Conflo type JC-04-1-9870563-01 groundwood post refiner, s/n 69047015 p/w Toshiba type TIKE 2000 hp three phase induction motor, 505 rpm, 4000 volts, s/n A12000
1 - Sunds Defibrator Conflo type JC-04 groundwood post refiner p/w Toshiba type TIKE 1500 hp three phase induction motor, 505 rpm, 4000 volts, 222 amps, s/n A12000
1 - Sunds Defibrator Conflo type JC-02 groundwood post refiner p/w Toshiba three phase induction motor A12000
1 - Jeffery model MDL-B-3 groundwood shredder, 24” x 36” opening p/w Toshiba 300 hp electric motor
Hydraulic Testing Bench
1 - Bosch Rexroth Canada 25 hp hydraulic powered testing bench, Job # 10-106599/1/4, 120 Vac volts, 5A amps, 1 phase, 60 cycles, DWG: 47-AUT-A1-180319-0-D, Part # 180319
2 - Ferranti Packard 12,600 volts oil filled transformers, 5000 kva, type Onan/ONAF, s/n 7465
Sale being held in conjunction with
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
The Lot Catalog loaded in a new window.
- Removal deadline for smaller items is July 13, 2012. Large items, the deadline is TBD.
- Standard removal times 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed into the corporate office at 248-254-9995.
Rigging/machinery moving companies offering services for this sale include:
SIS Group is the exclusive rigger approved for the removal process of major components of this sale. Please contact
* Please note: Hilco Industrial and HilcoBid are not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company The above information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers, . Hilco does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Sale Specific Terms
- BY REGISTERING FOR ANY EVENT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ANY AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE, INCLUDING OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SALES TAX RULES FOR THAT PARTICULAR EVENT, REMOVAL RESTRICTIONS, AND THOSE ANNOUNCED BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF A LIVE EVENT.
- An 18% buyer's premium will be charged for all Bidspotter sales. A 15% buyer's premium will be charged for all onsite sales.
- 13% HST tax applicable shall be paid to the auctioneer at the time of sale.
- Sale will be conducted in Canadian Funds.
- All payments must be made by cash, cashier’s check, wire transfer or company check. Personal checks will not be accepted. Company check payable to Hilco Industrial Canada ULC will be accepted only if accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee (see sample here).
- Goods will not be released until payment in full is received and bank wires have cleared.
Sale Standard Terms
- EVERY ITEM SOLD "AS IS".
- NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
- PLEASE INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO A BUYER'S PREMIUM, THE RATE OF WHICH WILL VARY SALE TO SALE.
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction. Any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Upon registration, Hilco Industrial Canada ULC ("Auctioneers") grants to the registered party ("Bidder"), the right to use the Hilco Industrial Canada ULC Online Auctions system for the purpose of bidding at an auction sale to be conducted by Auctioneers. Such right is granted at the Auctioneers sole discretion and may be revoked at any time. Only one (1) bidder per username/account is allowed. The party whose information was provided at the time of registration is responsible for all purchases under that bidder username/account number. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse issuing an account number.
- Online bidders are required to provide a valid MasterCard or Visa in order to be approved to bid. This card will not automatically be charged without your written authorization, unless you fail to respond to our requests for payment. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for your purchases in the event of non-payment.
- All Bidders are required to provide accurate and complete personal information and the Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he is acting as a principal, an agent, or an officer or director of a corporation, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder is personally liable for the payment of the purchase price, buyers premium and taxes payable with respect to any and all lot or lots for which the Bidder is the successful bidder at the auction.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: A Buyer's Premium will be in effect for this sale. Please see Sale Specific Terms for amount of BP.
- ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PAID IN FULL UPON RECEIPT OF INVOICE. Invoices must be paid within 24 hours of auction closing. All payments must be made by Cash, Certified Cheque or Wire Transfer. Certified Cheques must be made payable to Hilco Industrial Canada ULC. Personal and Company Cheques will not be accepted. The auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
- Absolutely no items will be removed before the conclusion of the sale and payment is made in full. All purchases must be paid for in advance of the goods being released. No goods will be released without presentation of the invoice marked "Paid in Full." Taxes arising on a sale, including applicable state sales taxes, shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes must provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer, taxes shall be paid by the Purchaser.
- All articles will be sold conforming to the bid process, provided that the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell articles by individual group lots and "EN BLOC", as he deems appropriate. The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell on behalf of third parties, its own account or on the account of others, and may reject any and all bids. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders or as to any bid, the lot in question may, at the Auctioneer's discretion, be immediately put up again and resold. The Auctioneer shall regulate all matters relating to the conduct of the auction and his decision shall be final and binding on all bidders.
- Any disputes as to bidding shall be settled by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion and the Auctioneer may, at its discretion, put any lot in dispute up for sale again. The Auctioneer is to regulate the bidding and be the sole arbiter. No bidder may retract his bid.
- All sales are final, on an "As Is", "In Place", "With All Faults" basis with no conditions or warranties whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, warranties or conditions as to title, description, fitness for purpose, quantity, quality, merchantability, state, condition, location or otherwise. Please inspect all items before bidding. Preview and inspection dates will be published online at http://www.hilcoind.com/sales/index.asp. All advertising, lot catalogs, or any other source of information provided by Auctioneer is subject to additions, deletions and prior sale. No sale shall be invalidated and the Auctioneer shall have no liability for a mis-description of any article or lot whether contained in a catalog, advertisement or otherwise. Descriptions have been prepared for guide purposes only and shall not be relied upon by the Purchaser for accuracy or completeness. Purchasers shall be deemed to have relied entirely upon their own inspections and investigations.
- While Hilco endeavors to ensure that the Websites are normally available 24 hours a day, Hilco shall not be liable if for any reason the Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Websites may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Hilco's control. Hilco reserves the right to relist or adjust bidding periods on any auction due to system malfunction.
- There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever in respect of the Lots offered at the auction. Each and every Lot will be sold “As Is." Specifically, but without limitation, Auctioneer makes no representation or warranty that any of the Lots:
(a) conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, or
(b) are fit for any particular purpose, or
(c) are merchantable or financeable, or
(d) are of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make or condition.
- Bidder agrees he has satisfied himself and is not relying on Auctioneers, nor are Auctioneers liable, for any matter in respect of the above. Bidder further agrees to repair, at his cost, any lot purchased at the auction to a safe operating condition and, without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation including those concerning any use to which the lot may be put.
- No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time frame specified by the Auctioneer. The Purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal.
- Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of independent contractors. All independent contractors must provide the Auctioneer, Owner and Landlord certificates of liability and worker's compensation insurance in amounts acceptable to the above parties. The Auctioneer has sole discretion to refuse any independent contractor from working on the premises.
- Where available, documents of transfer, including motor vehicle ownership documents, which are in the possession of the Auctioneer, will be provided to the Purchaser within seven days following the auction or as soon thereafter as such documents are available.
- The Bidder grants to the Auctioneers a security interest in the Purchases, to secure payment of the purchase price. In the event of non-payment, the Auctioneers may proceed to file the Bidder Registration Agreement as to perfect the security interest granted by this Security Agreement.
- If the Auctioneer is unable to deliver an article sold to a Purchaser due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse the Purchaser for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the article and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to the Purchaser arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages for loss of profits, travel time, expenses, or lost time.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
- Time shall be of the essence. If a Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods hereinabove provided, the Auctioneer may resell the articles purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the Purchaser shall be liable for the short fall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rate (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per annum), legal fees, moving and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00/sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
- Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
- Bidder acknowledges he has received, read, and understands these Terms 1 through 20 above and agrees to comply with and be bound by such.
Registration will be available soon.