By Order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Old Carco Liquidating Trust, the owner of assets formerly held by Chrysler LLC
Old Carco Liquidating Trust f/k/a Chrysler
Detroit Axle Plant
Onsite Auction with Webcast
Complete 1.2 Million Square Foot Front and Rear Axle and Differential Manufacturing Plant
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 through Thursday, June 23, 2011
6700 Lynch Road
Monday, June 20, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET & morning of the sale
For earlier inspection, please contact Ken Planet at 248.254.9999 x33
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a technical complication, all registered webcast bidders that are not on the webcast will need to use the link below to view the lots from our website and then use the 'To Bid' number to call into the webcast to place their bids for the remainder of this sale.
View the Lots: Old Carco Chrysler Detroit Axle Lots
To Bid Call:
888-689-7031 - U.S./Canada or 706-758-1081 - Other Countries
- (45) CNC GEAR CUTTING MACHINES
- CNC GEAR CHAMFERING MACHINE
- MISC GEAR CUTTING EQUIPMENT
- (37) CNC GEAR LAPPING MACHINES
- COMPOUND PUMP SYSTEMS
- (18) CNC GEAR TESTING MACHINES
- (3) CNC GEAR MEASURING CENTERS
- CNC CUTTER SHARPENING MACHINES
- CNC GRINDERS / FACE MILLS
- CNC TOOL & CUTTER
- AUTOMATIC STRAIGHTENING PRESSES
- (21) CNC VERTICAL TURNING CENTERS
- CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
- CNC HORIZONTAL DRILLING & TAPPING CENTERS
- (11) CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- SPLINE ROLLERS
- (33) CNC HORIZONTAL TURNING CENTERS
- IFS CARRIER LINE
- CNC TUBE SWAGER & TUBE
- ASSEMBLY & TRANSFER LINES
- LAB EQUIPMENT
- INSPECTION EQUIPMENT
- ROBOTIC WELDING CELLS
- CNC GANTRY ROBOTS
- CNC ROBOTS
- (24) QUENCH PRESSES
- HEAT TREAT EQUIPMENT
- ANNEALING MACHINES
- MARKING MACHINES
- MACHINE ACCESSORIES
- POWER DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT
- SWITCHGEAR & SWITCH STATIONS
- WELDING EQUIPMENT
- FABRICATING EQUIPMENT
- ENGINE LATHES
- SHOP PRESSES
- DUST COLLECTORS / MIST COLLECTORS
- FILTRATION SYSTEMS
- ROTARY TRANSFER DRILLING MACHINES
- ASSEMBLY & TRANSFER LINES
- FORKLIFTS & ROLLING STOCK
- AIR COMPRESSORS
- STEAM GENERATION EQUIPMENT
- MISCELLANEOUS SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- CAFETERIA & OFFICE EQUIPMENT
for items to
sell each day:
| Day 1 - Starts with Lot 1
Gear Cutting Machinery
Fanuc Rail Mounted Robots
|Day 2 - Starts with Lot 2000
Gear Testing & Measuring Machinery
Inspection & Lab Equipment
Tool Room & Fabricating Machinery
Heat Treat & Quench Presses
Torrington Tube Swager
|Day 3 - Starts with Lot 4000
Rolling Stock & Cranes
Compressors & Steam Generation
Assembly & Transfer Lines
Cafeteria & Office Equipment
Hilco Industrial HilCast Webcast Auction
Subscribe to RSS feeds for this auction and related assets:
Offered in cooperation with
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
You are being redirected. If you are not redirected please click HERE.
Click here to see a list of service providers generally available for all sales.
- Removal for hand carry / small items not requiring heavy rigging equipment & disassembly will occur on June 24 & June 27 thru July 1, 2011. Removal for larger items requiring heavy rigging equipment & disassembly begins July 5, 2011. The removal deadline for all equipment is Friday, August 26, 2011.
- Standard removal times 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site.
- Equipment not removed from the site by the removal deadline will be deemed abandoned and payment will not be refunded.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed into the corporate office at 248-254-9995.
Rigging/machinery moving companies offering services at this site include:
Judd Industrial Contracting, Inc
17900 Ryan Rd.
Detroit, MI 48212
Contact: Pete Moceri
3227 Three Mile Rd.
Grand Rapids, MI 49534
Contact: Doug Watkoski
Right Hand Industrial Sales & Service LLC
Contact: Ron Gilman
Phone: 586-823-3270 / 586-585-9779
Commercial Construction Inc. / CCI
Contact: Mike McCabe
Phone: 248-396-0753 / 248-685-3263
Absolute Rigging & Millwrights
2590 Pembroke, Birmingham, MI 48009
Contact: Ronald W. Lech II / Richard Sutton
Phone: 248-649-2222 / 269-945-5908
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
AAA Machinery Services, Inc.
Contact: Marvin Baltodano
Phone: 305-836-9945 / 305-228-1177
Accu-Rig Industrial Services
332 Cass Ave., Suite L, Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
Contact: Craig Bartalino
Phone: 586-447-6454 / 1-888-PRO-RIG1
American Millwright & Rigging Services, LLC
Contact: Charlie Grimes or Jeff Quenga
Phone: 479-996-0776 / 479-353-3083
ProLift Machinery Rigging
3600 Maplewood Ave., Toledo, OH 43610
Contact: Bob Echols
Phone: 440-336-4071 / 440-285-5106
Phoenix Machinery Movers
50555 Corporate, Shelby Twp., MI
Contact: Joe Santamaria
Phone: 586-731-9100 / 810-217-5112
United Crane & Rigging
13957 Pioneer Ave., LeRoy, MI
Contact: Jurgen C. Salisch
Phone: 231-768-5800 / 810-399-6836
If you are a rigger, packing or shipping company who interested in providing services to our buyers, please click here to review our insurance requirements and submit your application.
* Please note: Hilco Industrial is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company The above information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers, . Hilco does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can furnish Hilco Industrial with the required insurance certificates.
Sale Specific Terms
- BY REGISTERING FOR ANY EVENT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ANY AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE, INCLUDING OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SALES TAX RULES FOR THAT PARTICULAR EVENT, REMOVAL RESTRICTIONS, AND THOSE ANNOUNCED BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF A LIVE EVENT.
- Buyer's premium is 13.5% for on-site bidders and 16% for webcast bidders and will be charged on all assets.
- Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
- All payments must be made by cash, cashier’s check, wire transfer or company check. Personal checks will not be accepted. Company check payable to Hilco Industrial will be accepted only if accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee (see sample here).
- All webcast bidders residing outside of the United States or Canada are required to submit via wire transfer a qualifying deposit of 25% of their total expected purchases. Deposit must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction, and can take up to 72 hours to clear. Please register at least 3 business days prior to sale to allow sufficient time to process deposit.
- Goods will not be released until payment in full is received and bank wires have cleared.
Sale Standard Terms
These terms apply to all auctions unless otherwise specifically stated. Any exceptions to the following terms will be posted above in the Sale Specific Terms section.
- EVERY ITEM SOLD "AS IS".
- NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
- PLEASE INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO A BUYER'S PREMIUM, THE RATE OF WHICH WILL VARY SALE TO SALE.
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction. Any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Upon registration, Hilco Industrial, LLC ("Auctioneers") grants to the registered party ("Bidder"), the right to use Hilcast™ Webcast Bidding for the purpose of bidding at an auction sale to be conducted by Auctioneers. Such right is granted at the Auctioneers sole discretion and may be revoked at any time. Only one (1) Bidder per paddle number is allowed. The party whose information was provided at the time of registration is responsible for all purchases under that Bidder paddle number. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse issuing a paddle number.
- Webcast bidders are required to provide a valid MasterCard or Visa in order to be approved to bid. This card will not be charged unless buyer fails to make other payment arrangements within of 48 hours of receiving invoice.
- All Bidders are required to provide accurate and complete personal information and the Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he is acting as a principal, an agent, or an officer or director of a corporation, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder is personally liable for the payment of the purchase price, buyers premium and taxes payable with respect to any and all lot or lots for which the Bidder is the successful Bidder at the auction.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: A Buyer's Premium will be in effect for this sale, unless specifically stated otherwise in the Sale Specific Terms. Please see Sale Specific Terms for amount of BP or for any exceptions.
- ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PAID IN FULL UPON RECEIPT OF INVOICE. Invoices will be e-mailed within 24 hours of auction closing. All payments must be made by Cashier's Check, Wire Transfer or Company Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee. Checks must be made payable to Hilco Industrial LLC. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
- Absolutely no items will be removed before the conclusion of the sale and payment is made in full. All purchases must be paid for in advance of the goods being released. No goods will be released without presentation of the invoice marked "Paid in Full."
- Taxes arising on a sale, including applicable state sales taxes, shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes must provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer, taxes shall be paid by the Purchaser.
- All articles will be sold conforming to the bid process, provided that the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell articles by individual group lots and "EN BLOC", as he deems appropriate. The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell on behalf of third parties, its own account or on the account of others, and may reject any and all bids. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders or as to any bid, the lot in question may, at the Auctioneer's discretion, be immediately put up again and resold. The Auctioneer shall regulate all matters relating to the conduct of the auction and his decision shall be final and binding on all bidders.
- Any disputes as to bidding shall be settled by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion and the Auctioneer may, at its discretion, put any lot in dispute up for sale again. The Auctioneer is to regulate the bidding and be the sole arbiter. No Bidder may retract his bid.
- All sales are final, on an "As Is", "In Place", "With All Faults" basis with no conditions or warranties whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, warranties or conditions as to title, description, fitness for purpose, quantity, quality, merchantability, state, condition, location or otherwise. Please inspect all items before bidding. Preview and inspection dates will be published online at www.hilcoind.com/sales. All advertising, lot catalogs, or any other source of information provided by Auctioneer is subject to additions, deletions and prior sale. No sale shall be invalidated and the Auctioneer shall have no liability for a misdescription of any article or lot whether contained in a catalog, advertisement or otherwise. Descriptions have been prepared for guide purposes only and shall not be relied upon by the Purchaser for accuracy or completeness. Purchasers shall be deemed to have relied entirely upon their own inspections and investigations.
- While Hilco endeavors to ensure that the Websites are normally available 24 hours a day, Hilco shall not be liable if for any reason the Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Websites may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Hilco 's control. Hilco reserves the right to relist or adjust bidding periods on any auction due to system malfunction.
- There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever in respect of the Lots offered at the auction. Each and every Lot will be sold “As Is." Specifically, but without limitation, Auctioneer makes no representation or warranty that any of the Lots:
- (a) conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, or
- (b) are fit for any particular purpose, or
- (c) are merchantable or financeable, or
- (d) are of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make or condition.
- Bidder agrees he has satisfied himself and is not relying on Auctioneers, nor are Auctioneers liable, for any matter in respect of the above. Bidder further agrees to repair, at his cost, any lot purchased at the auction to a safe operating condition and, without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation including those concerning any use to which the lot may be put.
- All articles purchased shall be removed within the time frame specified by the Auctioneer (providing payment has been received by Auctioneer). The Purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal.
- Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of independent contractors. All independent contractors must provide the Auctioneer, Owner and Landlord certificates of liability and worker's compensation insurance in amounts acceptable to the above parties. The Auctioneer has sole discretion to refuse any independent contractor from working on the premises.
- Where available, documents of transfer, including motor vehicle ownership documents, which are in the possession of the Auctioneer, will be provided to the Purchaser within seven days following the auction or as soon thereafter as such documents are available.
- The Bidder grants to the Auctioneers a security interest in the Purchases, to secure payment of the purchase price. In the event of non-payment, the Auctioneers may proceed to file the Bidder Registration Agreement as to perfect the security interest granted by this Security Agreement.
- If the Auctioneer is unable to deliver an article sold to a Purchaser due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse the Purchaser for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the article and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to the Purchaser arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages for loss of profits, travel time, expenses, or lost time.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
- Time shall be of the essence. If a Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods hereinabove provided, the Auctioneer may resell the articles purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the Purchaser shall be liable for the short fall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rate (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per annum), legal fees, moving and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00/sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
- Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
- Bidder acknowledges he has received, read, and understands these Terms 1 through 21 above and agrees to comply with and be bound by such.
You are being redirected. If you are not redirected please click HERE.